Upon the delivery of all packages always be aware and:
- Do not accept the contents of any container as bonafide simply because it was delivered in a routine manner.
- Do not assume that container marking and/or appearance is the sole evidence of its content, identification or legitimacy.
- Be aware of packages with incorrect titles or those marked "Confidential" or " Personal".
- Do not open any suspicious package. Do not cut any cord, rope or wire on a suspicious package.
Be aware of the following signs that a package may include a bomb:
- Excessive postage
- No return address
- Excessive weight
- Incorrect titles
- Restrictive markings (such as "Confidential" or "Personal")
- Oily stains or discoloration
Upon Receipt Of A Suspicious Package
- Do not allow anyone to handle the package.
- Immediately call the Office of the Building