Completion of Work
The following information must be submitted to Management before Ownership shall acknowledge work as being complete:
- Architect’s affidavit.
- One set of as-built CAD drawings.
- Evidence that Tenant’s work has been paid for.
- Copies of all certificates from government authorities.
- O&M manuals
- Copies of all guarantees and/or warranties.
- HVAC Air Balancing Report.
- Release of Liens (Contractor, Subcontractor, Supplies, etc.)
- Completion of all Punch-list items following substantial completion of Contractor’s Work.
*The completion of these items in no way shall effect or be considered as the tenant’s acceptance of the Premises.
I have read, understand and agree to observe the above Construction Rules and Regulations
General Contractor: ___________________________________________________________
GC Project Manager/Superintendent: