All Contractors are required to check-in with Management. Contractors are not permitted to start work until:
- Contractor furnishes proper evidence of required insurance coverage.
- Contractor furnishes copy of building permit.
- Contractor exhibits an Owner approved set of drawings to use as a working set.
- Contractor provides a work schedule indicating the anticipated date of construction completion, featuring work, and date of projected completion.
- Contractor signs for and takes possession of any needed keys.
- Contractor provides contact information for all supervisory personnel and subcontractors.
- Contractor acknowledges receipt of information concerning all concealed piping, conduit, etc., that is installed above, below, or within the Premises.
- Contractor acknowledges receipt of a copy of these Contractor Rules & Regulations.
- Contractor provides a Plan of Action outlining the week’s activities the week prior to the work.